Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Gifts...

My prayer:
FANTASTIC day God! Thank you for your favor!! The presentation went so well and opened a lot of doors. You are so awesome! God I love using the gifts you put in me. It just feels so right and everything goes so smoothly and easy.

I am so tired tonight but I don't want this day to end. I want to just enjoy it some more but I can't keep my eyes open. Literally, as I type with my eyes closed now :). I love you God! What's next?

What God said tonight:
My girl, we have a lot of "nexts." We have just begun. Take the time to enjoy this time and remember it for the times when nothing seems to be going right. The good times are good at the time but they are also meant to be remembered to encourage in the rough times. Remember the blessing of today to lift you tomorrow. It will help even out the roller coaster, the highs and lows.

Ok, wake up. We are not done yet tonight. It is still waiting for the complete fulfillment. There are pieces that will fall into place in the next days, weeks and months that will make it all clear, including the timing. You have been asking why you have had to wait "'so long" for these things and you have some beginnings of understanding but it is all going to be crystal clear soon. You don't have to wait on it much longer. The time is here and it has already begun, whether you realize it or not.

Rest with me tonight my dear. You have more to do tomorrow and need to rest. I am going to wrap my arms around you so you can dwell in safety and know that I am God. Rest your head on my shoulder and nestle in. Rest in me and gain your strength for another day. Accept my love, my strength, my peace and my care for you that you can have and be all that I need you to be. You are my bride, you are a royal priesthood and you have the first son rights of inheritance.

Your gifts are just tools to use for my kingdom. Your boast is not in the gift but in me who gave it to you. You will not "waste" it on non-Kingdom work much longer. You know that even that is not a waste though. You are my light in every situation. People know you are mine wherever you go and that makes me smile.

I love you with a white hot intensity and gentle tenderness that cannot be described but only experienced. I love you with all that I am my girl. You are mine and I am yours. I don't want to say good night but I see I am losing you to sleep. Rest and trust and love my dear. You are loved, adored and deeply cared for by many. Rest in our love my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment