Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Holes...

My prayer:
Amazing God. Your love, your patience, your mercy, your grace, your guidance, did I mention your love, is so amazing. I am reminded again today that while I am unworthy, you still love me. While I continue to make a mess of things and forget what is most important, you still love me and wait for me to figure it out and come back. I started today with messed up priorities and the whole day has been a bit off. Not bad, just off.

I love you Father. The song I am listening to while I pray/type to you is saying "rest in the father." I thank you for being my place of rest. I thank you for being my strength and my peace. I thank you that no matter how often I get it wrong, you are always right and you are always waiting for me. Thank you for never changing God. Thank you for being in the same place the first time as the third time. I love you so much.

What God said tonight:
Sweet daughter, you are in the right place. You are with me so how could that not be right. You are too hard on yourself. You don't always have to get everything right. My grace and mercy exist for a reason. I can teach you as much or more through the mistakes you make as I can through the successes.

I love all of you. I love the perfect and the imperfect in you. You are beautiful in your imperfectness. I can't use the perfect. I need something that I can fill in the holes so that the world sees me and not you. I need you to be just as you are. I need you to accept me as the one who makes you whole and complete. Let me fill your holes, your cracks and all of the empty places. When we are done, they will see more of me than you and then you will see things move, change and make a difference.

Let me be perfect in your imperfect life. Let me fill you daughter. My heart is full for you tonight. I am overflowing with love for you. receive my love, let it flow over you and fill the holes. Your "holiness" makes you ripe for my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment