Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Poised for action...

My prayer:
Thank you for an incredible small group tonight God!!! Thank you for bringing new people to the group tonight! Thank you for the amazing healing praise reports!! Thank you for healing one of the member's back pain (that she has had for 2 years) tonight before our eyes!!! I love to see your amazing power at work!!!!!!!!

I just have to praise you tonight. I just have to let everybody know that your power is real. That you are real. That your promises are REAL!!!! You are so amazing. Thank you for being YOU!!!! My God you are amazing! I wonder if I can type in my heavenly language? Wonder what that would be like or if it is even possible?

You are awesome, amazing, incredible, fantastic, marvelous, terrific, perfect. You are every good word that has ever been created. It is so easy to love you!!!!!

What God said tonight:
You make me smile daughter. It is my pleasure to show my power to you and to your friends. It is easy to bless you when I know you will recognize me as the source and not let it get you messed up. One of the dangers of blessings is that people can get stuck on the blessing and forget who blessed them. When I know that you won't forget, you won't forget me, it is easy to bless.

Your world is about to change. I have been talking about it for awhile and you have already seen a lot of changes, but it is about to change even more. I know you are ready, but I want you prepared and on the edge of your seat for this next change. I want you poised to act. I want you to be so ready to move that there is no hesitation. Like the door of the plane, just step out. I will be your tandem instructor behind you to give you the last minute nudge, but step out. Be poised and ready.

You are so going to love this next stage. You are so ready. I love you, I adore you and I will lift you to the next level. My darling daughter, you are mine and I am yours forever.

1 comment: