Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Servant daughter

My prayer:
Holy Father. How are you tonight? I am tired, but in a good way. Today was great, again. I am so blessed to be able to just take time every once in awhile and relax, enjoy family, friends and this world you made us! Not everyone gets to do that. Thank you for providing for all of my needs God and a lot of my "wants." You are such a generous God. Always giving, always providing and asking so very little of me.

God I pray over services tomorrow where we get together to worship you and encourage each other. I pray that your will is accomplished in every service across the world. I pray for divine surprises tomorrow God. I pray that every last person that is meant to come together in your name is drawn or just plain invited to the service that will speak to their heart right where they are.

I ask God that as we better understand who you are, that you help us better understand who we are and how we can live this life for you. I pray that you give us the practical tools and strategies to live the life you have determined can be ours. I pray God that you guide me to where and how I should serve tomorrow. Help me to see the needs and fill the needs as they arise. Help me to have the strength, the anointing and/or the knowledge to help wherever you need me. I remain yours and at your service God.

What God said tonight:
You are my servant daughter. It hasn't always been that way, remember? Remember the days when you thought it was a pretty lousy scheme for the church to get free labor? Not so long ago really. But now, you are my true servant who I can trust to do whatever I need at any given moment. I don't trust lightly but you are prepared and in a position to do some things I need done.

Thank you for being my hands and feet. I need you and love you. Listen carefully to me tomorrow and every day that you can be in the right place, at the right time and with the right person to accomplish what I need to happen right now. Listen and hear my guiding voice.

You know that I will bless you in return. You know that I will bless and keep you all the days of your life. You are my precious daughter and all that I have is yours. I am thankful that you want to work with me to accomplish what needs to happen on this earth in this time. I need those workers. I need those people willing to put my needs before theirs, at least once in a awhile. You will be surprised at what we can accomplish with what seems like very little.

Go, sleep, rest, let me worry about tomorrow. It will be waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment