Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 20, 2010

Know your worth...

My prayer:
Awesome God, 4 hours of sleep, full day of work, lunch with mom, dinner with a friend and now I get to spend time with you. So tired I can barely move but life doesn't get much better than this.

What an exciting time God. You are doing such amazing things every time I turn around. You are helping people to see life long dreams come true. You are touching and teaching people in all new ways. I keep hearing common themes around transparency and true relationship with you. It seems like these things are pretty important to you right now. You are telling so many of us the same things about it.

Thank you for talking to us God. God, with my last moments of semi-conscious thought for the day, what do you want to say tonight?

What God said tonight:
You are here out of obedience, which is good. But better yet, you are here in joy to be with me. Despite your being tired, you have an anticipation to hear what I have to say.

Thank you for caring enough about what I have to say to keep showing up each night with an open heart and mind. I know it isn't always easy but I promise it will always be worth it. I can make you that same promise about life, it won't always be easy but it will always be worth it. My son was such a great example of that. He went through unimaginable pain, torture, death, betrayal, but it was all worth it. You were, you are worth it.

Never underestimate your worth. It is a weird balance I know. You are to be humble and avoid being proud because pride will be your downfall. Pride is something that I always have to take down because it is so destructive to you.

However, you must, while being humble, always understand your undeniable and unfathomable worth as my first son and daughter. It is like the son or daughter of a great singing star. They may not be anything special in their own account, they may not have the talent of their parent, but you see them as valuable because they are the son or daughter of a star. You are just you, nothing too special, but in light of the fact that you are the daughter of the most high God, you are more precious than rubies and gold.

You are about to see things you have never seen and do things you have never done. Your worth and understanding your own worth will be important. Understanding where your worth comes from will be even more important.

I love you sweet daughter. Have sweet and restful dreams. We have more to do tomorrow. Your service tomorrow is already blessed. Thank you for what you are about to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment