Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pay attention...

My prayer:
Awesome God. You seemed quiet today or maybe I was too wrapped up in everything happening to hear you. There was a lot of crazy, potentially very bad things that happened today. Thank you for taking care of them all. Maybe that was it, you were so busy dealing with the crazy attacks to spend much time chatting.

Thank you for always being my protector. It's not that bad things don't happen, but every time, if I just take a breath, you work it out. I went at today with about 4 hours of sleep but prayed for the supernatural help and you kept me alert and able to do my job all day. The thing I worked on all morning was wiped out in a matter of seconds when they moved the database to the new server but you showed me a way to recreate the work in a matter of 15 minutes. The air conditioning at the office went crazy and it was near freezing, literally, in my office all day but you reminded me that being a good Coloradoan, I had a fleece coat in my car. It kept me warm until they fixed the ac, around 5:00 tonight :). Then there was the fire alarm...etc. etc. etc. but through it all, you worked it out, as always.

What would I do without you Lord? I ask the question but I don't really want to know. I am so grateful for you God in my life and even more grateful for your continual promise to never leave me or forsake me. I love you, thank you and worship you God. When it comes down to it, all the rest is just details. You are the real reason, purpose and joy in my life.

What God said tonight:
Sweet daughter, it is good to spend some quiet time with you tonight. It was a busy day and with so much happening, it can be hard to for you to hear me clearly, but you heard me on some level. You trusted me to handle it all. You listened when I sent solutions.

Remember that I don't always communicate in the same way. I love these times each night, and at other times, where we get to talk directly to each other. I want to do more of that with you. However, I can also use a sermon, people, a donkey, whatever I want, to speak to you. Sometimes I will speak to you through the circumstance.

Pay attention.

You keep hearing people say to expect me in unexpected places. I am doing a new thing and you will find me moving and active in places that you have not seen me before. You will begin to move and serve in places you have not been before.

Be alert.

Don't sleep walk your way through life. I have a lot to show you, teach you and for you to do. We still have a wall to get through, but we are taking down bricks everyday. Before you know it, we will be on the other side.

While I am working in new places and new ways, that does not mean we have to give up the old secret places. Tonight, you and me, rest with me again. Rest in my love again. Worry over nothing! Pray over everything! Trust and rest.

You keep thinking you need to be doing more. I promise I will tell you when to move. I promise you will not miss the next new thing or the one after that or the one after that. I love you baby. You are so deep in my heart, you will never get out. Take my peace that I give to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment