Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rumors...

My prayer:
Mighty God. Awesome Father. How can everything seem so good one minute and one rumor later have me questioning everything. I hate rumors God. They do nothing but tear down. I try not to listen, but sometimes they get through. And the thing is, even if this one is true, I am not sure why it is bothering so much but it is. It has me questioning everything. It has me questioning my future. It has me questioning my motives. It doesn't have me questioning your plan for my life but it has me questioning how I am supposed to get there.

God my mind is a mess tonight. I need to hear you clearly and without question tonight. I thought I understood. I thought I knew what we were doing. Now, I am not sure. Now I am not sure what to do and what not to do.

God have your way. Show me if I am to continue in what I am doing or if this means a change of direction. Why am I so scared God? Why am I so filled with insecurity over a rumor? God help me in this. I need you so much. I need to know your every minute plan for me. I need to have you lead me in every moment so that I am in your perfect will. I know what it is like to be out of our will. I don't want to be there again ever. Show me, teach me and guide me God. I love you and need you so very much.

What God said tonight:
What has troubled you so tonight? Your path, your walk has nothing to do with man and everything to do with me. Can I not open opportunities for you and prosper you wherever you are? Have I not promised you a life of prosperity and favor. What makes you think that has changed? I do not change.

Your assurance is from me. Wherever we go, we will go together. Whether we are traveling to the far reaches of he world or sitting in your back yard, we are together. You know that I will not leave you ever. You know that. In the face of that, does the decisions of man really make any difference at all?

I will guide you as always. My love for you is undiminished and ever growing. Your call to be my lighthouse has not changed. Do you remember the last time you were baptised in the Jordan? I do. There was so much happening in that moment. Remember the commitment and the words over your life. You are to be a lighthouse to the world for me. Your call is not changed. You will follow that charge, that path no matter who is with you and no matter who is against you.

My call is greater than ANY person. My power is greater that any circumstance. My love is more than any force can deal with. Bask in my love and trust that I will take care of you and the dream no matter what else happens.

Do not be afraid my daughter. Do not fear. It is all working toward your good. I promise you will prosper and not fail. Trust in me and get your eyes off of the rumors and off of man. I will make a way. I will bless you abundantly. I will make your way prosperous. You are my first "son" and I will always treat you with the favor afforded your position.

Come and let me love you through this tonight. There you are, rest in my arms and know that I am God. I love you sweetness. Be sweetness and light in the dark and I will prosper and protect you. Feel my light in you and rest. See how good that is? Stay here with me for awhile...You are my blessed and you are my blessing. Be all that you were created to be in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment