Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Surprises...

My prayer:
Awesome peace maker, healer, teacher, ruler, creator, Father. Thank you for today. Thank you for rest and peace and friends.

God, I am ready for the next thing. I am ready for the next risk, the next thing outside of my comfort zone. Lead me God wherever you need me to go. I am ready to take the next step. Step by step I will get to where you want to go. I love you God and I appreciate the peace and the quiet that you provide in my life. I'm just ready for a little excitement again.

I pray for services throughout the world God. I pray that your Spirit be present and powerful in each service. I pray God that you surprise us, leave us in awe of you God. I pray God that the experience of you be so intense that it makes us all crave to be with you even more, to know you even more, to share you even more and to serve you even more. I pray God that you use me however you need me. I ask God that you help me see the needs and help me fill the needs. I love you God. I remain honored to serve you. Teach us God so that we can know you more. In Jesus name, I pray your will be done in all things.

What God said tonight:
Today was a let down after last night I think. That is why it felt bland to you and you are craving excitement again. It is ok. It is what I expect from you. I made you and know you better than you know yourself.

I hope you don't let it discourage you this time though. You know the next new thing is always right around the corner for you. I know you can't take the mundane for long, so I have new surprises set up in advance for you. This week is going to be full of them.

Rest when there is time to rest so you can move when it is time to move. You need to learn the value of rest. You need to understand the cycles, the seasons of life better so that you can achieve what is needed in each season. Days like to today are created just to give you the quiet time to prepare. They are valuable and not everyone takes the time for them or has the luxury of them. Learn to appreciate downtime. It is as important as the exciting times although not always as much fun.

I love you and I will call on you tomorrow and every day of your life to serve me. One, because I know I can trust you but mainly because I know how much you love it. Keep an eye out for hidden opportunities tomorrow. Opportunities in unexpected places. I want to surprise you tomorrow. I want to remind you of my sovereignty, but in a good way. You will like it, I promise.

Now, rest in the peace create from this day and trust me to continue to bring new seasons into your life as the need arises and within my timing. I love you and I wrap my love around you tonight. Rest in me sweet daughter and I will love on you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment