Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Don't turn your back...

My prayer:
Wow God. Wow! I don't even know what to say tonight. You are so amazing. I am in awe of what you are doing. I am in awe of how you touch people. I am in awe of how you can take one simple thing, one simple idea and make it mean so much to so many.

God I pray that you continue to anoint and bless this ministry. That you continue to bless and prosper the ideas and the next steps. I pray God that you bring each and every person who you want to reach to the website, this blog, the blog on how to hear you. I pray God that you continue to guide this ship and thank you that you have promised to guide me always. I pray God that everything that you planned to accomplish through this crazy journey is accomplished in the excellence that is representative of you.

God, you get all the glory and praise! You are incredible, amazing, loving, strong, understanding, and everything I have ever or will ever need. Thank you for letting me be a part of what you are doing!

What God said tonight:
Quiet your mind a minute daughter. I know it is exciting, but I have more to say. I need your focus here and on me right now. Do not wander away.

Believe it or not, more people walk away from me in the middle of the good times than do in the middle of the hard times. It is easy in the good times to forget me. It is easy to focus on the fun, the joy the excitement of it all and forget that it was me who brought it all.

Don't ever leave me. Don't ever turn your back on me. I can't take that. I need you with me. I love you and have loved you from the dawn of time. Seek me as hard or harder during the good times as you do in the bad. Use the celebration as a time to be close and know that we did this thing together. Don't forget me and don't turn you back. For your sake as much as mine.

Thank you for you faithfulness daughter. Thank you for seeking me everyday, and night. I love you so much. My place is in your heart and yours is in mine. We will accomplish many more things. I have the next steps already planned out. Just keep walking with me and don't turn away. If I am ever not in front of you, turn around, you have likely turned your back without realizing it.

I love you and want to be your Lord, your focus, your love for the rest of your days. You and me girl. We will do this thing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment