Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I need you...

My prayer:
God, Lord, Saviour, Daddy, I am at a loss for words. I am so grateful God. You are answering prayers so quickly and so decisively right now! God, thank you for the praise reports of no cancer in the biopsy results today, of the 3 week old baby who fell down the flight of 14 cement stairs and only had one small scratch above one eye, of the rain today in Boulder to put out the fires, and so much more.

You are an awesome God. Thank you for hearing our prayers and acting on them. Sometimes, there is such a delay from prayer to answer that I can get discouraged and wonder if you heard me. But, it is in seasons like this where we pray and you answer even before I am looking for the answer that remind me that you are God, you hear every prayer, you are magnificent and you are working in my life to take care of me and all that concerns me. Who does that? What other god can promise to take care of my every need and every concern for the rest of eternity.

You promise you will guide me always, give me the desires of my heart and hear my prayer. You God, the creator of the universe, take time to listen to and take care of me and the people I care about...that is pretty incredible when I think about it.

God, there are some prayers, some true needs that are not yet met. I pray God for resolution to those situations that you are aware of. I pray for understanding and wisdom regarding the situations and help to maintain my constant faith in you to accomplish all that you have promised.

I love you so much. I love spending time with you. I love talking to people about you. I love you God.

What God said tonight:
This is a great time in history. Pay attention because you will want to remember this time. This is the beginning of many things and the ending of things that have died. You will experience great levels of satisfaction during this time, both from the beginnings and the endings.

You are blessed to live in this time and this place doing the things that you are doing right now. There is no greater time to come to me and to know me than right now.

I need soldiers. I need disciples willing to say yes to me. I need warriors who will fight the good fight of faith. I need people willing to love the unloveable. I need preachers to spread my word. I need servants to serve my people. I need you and all that I have put in you for there is so much to get done right now.

I will equip you with everything that you will need if you just say yes. Do not fear. You are ready. You are prepared. You are in position. Just say yes. you are going to be amazed at the effectiveness that you begin to see in your life. Things that you have struggled to move forward for years will move forward without effort.

You will be amazed at the reach of your obedience to me. It will have such an effect, you will not be able to measure it, though you will try (see, I do know you my sweet daughter). I love you and you keep saying yes. You keep choosing me and see what we can do.

My angels surround you. You will hear their worship of me. My Spirit is within you. You will feel it's fire. My love covers you. You will know its presence by the love you give out and the love that comes back.

You are my precious creation and I am proud of your willingness to say yes. I am proud to call you my child, my friend, my bride. Shine on. Sleep well tonight my sweet girl. You will wake up with a renewed sense of purpose tomorrow.

1 comment: