Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Out of position...

My prayer:
God you are awesome. This day was pitiful but you are awesome. To keep myself from getting into a pity party, I am going to shut up and just let you talk. What is on your mind? What do you want to say?

What God said tonight:
Was today so bad, really? Think through it, it was a hassle but at the end of the day, you are safe whole, healthy and you have a full stomach, a warm home and people who love you.

Your focus got way off today, that is all that happened. You got so caught up in accomplishing that you stopped experiencing and all you could see was the roadblocks to the accomplishments that you thought were so important. When you do that, you are miserable and so are all the people around you.

Remember your purpose. Did you show anyone love today? Then you accomplished your purpose. Any day you accomplish your purpose is a good day. Any day that you get to end with me is a good day.

Be encouraged daughter. There is more to do but get your focus right. Remind yourself of why we are doing all of this in the first place. It is for my people, the people in your life, the people who don't know me yet. Love and be the blessing I have made you. You can't do that when you have an attitude like today.

You are not giving me enough to work with right now. I need you rested, I need you with a good attitude, I need you to remember your purpose.

I love you and I want you to have every dream that you have ever dreamed about. We will get there but listen to me. Get back in balance. Get back in the rhythm of my work. I love you and I want to be your best in this time. I want you to let me love you, bless you and keep you so you can be the blessing to others that you want to be and that I want you to be.

Keep in mind that there is no greater purpose on earth than to love my people. You have not been in the right position to do my will today. You will do better tomorrow, breathe and let me work through you.

Don't get caught up in accomplishing anything. All of that will come. Get caught up in loving the people around you. You will feel better, they will feel better and everything that you are worried about will fall into place but do your job. Trust me, I trust you.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, what great advice for us all. Thank you God. You are awesome!! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. God's explanation is so simple and pure. We do have ways of making life so complicated and lose focus on what our basic task is: LOVE. Thank you so much for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marilyn, remember David who had the mundane job of being a shepherd, practicing all day on his harp praising God, and then in one day elevated to King, God knows your heart, He sees, it is amazing what God can do.

    ReplyDelete