Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome back...

My prayer:
God, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Thank you for joy and laughter tonight. I needed it. Things, life has been so intense lately. It was so good to smile, to laugh, to just have joy!

Thank you that you always bring me back to your joy, your peace. No matter what happens, no matter how I feel, you always bring me back. I can always find the joy that you have for me, eventually. Your joy is not dependent on circumstances so it can exist in the presence of any situation. THANK YOU!!! I really needed that dose of joy tonight.

I love you God. Living with you in my life is so much better than living without you. You bring purpose, joy, peace, love and so much more that doesn't really have words to describe it. Why do I want to serve you so much? Why do I want other people to know you? There is nothing better than seeing you working in some one's life. There is nothing better than watching you work. There is nothing better than living this life for you God.

I love you so much Father God. You are my everything. Thank you for bringing me through this thing and I pray God that you help me hang onto this joy and this peace. I am so ineffective without it. I am here God for whatever you need or want of me.

What God said tonight:
Welcome back! You were hard to see there for awhile. You were lost in a fog, but I was still with you and would never let you go.

Do you notice that these seasons, the hard ones, the ones that really challenge you don't seem to last as long as they use to? When you bring everything to me, I can act on them quickly and take care of them. When you try to handle them yourself or go other places for answers, they can really drag on.

I know that you wanted to reach out to friends in this trial, which is a good instinct usually. But this time, I needed to handle it. I needed you to lean on me for the restoration. You will be reconnecting soon but in the struggle I need you with me alone.

You are through it. Don't worry that it is lurking around the corner. It is not coming back. You are free. You are moving into a new season of celebration and effectiveness, free of the thing that was holding you back. You will get to see the realization of more and more dreams, your and others.

You will be moving back into the dream building business for awhile and you will see new dreams. You will see new visions. Ones that build on what I have already shown you. There is no stopping us now. You are going to see my power manifest on earth. You are going to see things you have only dreamed of. Get excited, it is nearly here! Get excited!

Remember to smile, to have fun. You have a lot of work to do but if you get lost in the work and forget the fun, it won't be worth it in the end. Balance. My joy is yours forever. My peace is yours forever. It is always there for you no matter what. Come and be with me tonight. Spend some time in worship and let me restore you. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering (and worried) lately that I am wasting this perfectly wonderful season waiting for something even more amazing to happen. I look at my family and my friends and know i have been blessed. the hard part for me is wishing for more when I should be grateful. This post meant a lot to me. It said to me that I can have the vision but be extremely in the moment and grateful all at the same time. For every season there's a reason:)

    ReplyDelete