Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 2, 2010

What I fear...

My prayer:
God of the universe and all creation. You are so amazing. Thank you for this day. Thank you for bringing me to this time with you.

God, I find my mind kind of jumping all over tonight. What if I run out of things to say on this blog? But then, it is just my prayers to you and the rest is all you. I never run out of things to talk to you about. What if I mess up the next steps? You have me doing all of this great new and fun stuff with the web site, the book, the training, what if I mess it up and get it all wrong? What if I am just simply not good enough? What if you want me to do something and I talk myself out of it? Life is very exciting right now and I am loving it, but sometimes I get to wondering, what if?

I hate "what ifs" God. They don't do me any good but they are so persistent. What if I don't do anything meaningful. What if I don't help anyone. What if I get to heaven and you show me the millions of opportunities that I missed because I was too busy, too lazy, too scared, too whatever. God, I fear that. I fear letting you down. I fear letting down the people you put in my life. You say 365 times in the Bible, do not fear. I try, but these things scare me.

I love you God and I want so much to do your will and be your hands and feet everyday. Am I good enough?

I love you.

What God said tonight:
You are good enough but not in your own power or your own essence. You can always know that you are good enough because your goodness does not come from you and is not dependent on you. Your goodness comes from me living in you. It comes from the salvation you received when I died on the cross. That is why you can always know that you are good enough to be my hands, my feet, my mouth and my servant here on earth.

You will definitely miss opportunities in this life. I am so busy blessing you, you are bound to miss some of them. But, I don't ever ask you to be perfect. Perfect is boring. I ask you to be you. In being you, willingly choose me. That is what I ask. That is what my makes my heart leap. When you choose me.

When you have a choice between the world and me and you choose me. When you have a choice to spend time with me or go to bed early and you choose me. When you have a choice to turn on the tv and you choose to worship me. Those are the times I am most proud and most ga-ga over you.

Keep choosing me, I will keep bringing the opportunities and together we will change the world. It is written. I love you my pet. Rest again in me to prepare for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment