Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

God's experience of God...

My prayer:
Awesome, incredible, mighty, and wonderful God. How are you tonight? How was your day? You know how mine was. Let's focus on you tonight.

What is it like to be you? I am sure I can't wrap my mind around it, but I would love to have a glimpse. I love spending time with you so much. I love it when we are working together. When I get to see you do amazing things. I love when we just hang out and I can feel your presence. I love everything about you.

I know what my experience of you is but what is your experience of you like? What is your experience of me like?

God, do you ever get sick and tired of all of my questions? I sure hope not because if history tells us anything, I am not likely to stop asking! I love you God. Let me hear from you tonight.

What God said tonight:
You are funny and no, I don't get tired of your questions. I love that you ask them. I have said it before, I want you to know. I want you to know me. When you ask, you are seeking and I have said that if you seek me you will find me.

You are also right that it will be difficult for you to understand the whole of who I am and what it is like to be me. You will always have glimpses, both from our relationship as well as the fact that I made you in my image. We can relate, connect and be in relationship because I made you from my very own image. Through that basic connectedness we can understand each other.

I love you so much daughter. When you ask what it is like to be me, it is hard to explain. I have never been anything except me. What if I were to ask you what it is like to be you? Would you have an answer?

Is my experience of me different than your experience of me or is it just on a wider, grander scale? I think the best way to describe it is that I am whole but always seeking. I am everything but always wanting more. I am complete in myself but desire you. I have all that I will ever need but I want you. I am not satisfied unless you are with me.

Can I survive without you, yes. I am complete and I am God. But I don't want to. I want us to be together forever I provided the way for that to happen. You made the decision that allows that to happen. Did I call you or did you call to me? Does it matter? What matters is we are now together forever and we never have to exist one second without each other.

You want to know me. You want to know what it is like to be me. Look inside yourself, see me in you and you will know.

You are my precious daughter, my bride and my love. Feel that love tonight and know that I will love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment