Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Addicted...

My prayer:
Awesome God!!! You are so incredible!!!! Thank you for what you did today!  Thank you for your anointing on the service today God. 

I tell you God, sometimes serving you is like a drug.  Sometimes I think I am addicted to serving you.  The more I do the more I want to do.  The more I step out of my comfort zone and do what you tell me to do, the more I want to do.  I want more God. 

Today was beyond awesome.  You were beyond awesome and I want more.  Wow, I know that sounds super selfish God but I truly think I am addicted to serving you.  I am not sure that it is a bad addiction.  I mean, it usually works out pretty well.  But it also leaves me never being satisfied, always wanting more.  God I want more of you.  I want to see you do more miracles in people's lives.  I want to be a part of what you are doing even more! 

Yep, sounds like addiction.  I don't know but I know I love you and worship you.  You are my God, my Lord, my saviour and apparently my drug of choice God.

What God Said Tonight:
If you are thinking of addiction as a bad thing, than no, you are not addicted.  But if you see addiction as always wanting more of something, then absolutely girl, be addicted to me.  Be addicted to serving me.  Be addicted without shame or worry.  I will always have more for you.  You don't have to worry about ever going into withdrawal because I am infinite I always have more for you. 

Those who are willing to lose their lives for me will gain them.  Lose you life for me and you will gain it.  Trust me to always have your next step, your next new thing. I love you so much.  Your "addiction" is nothing more than an expression of that love. 

I can't get enough of you. I will spend every moment of the rest of eternity with you and it will never be enough.  I will always want more of you.  It is only just that you feel the same about me.  It is only right that in this relationship of love that we are developing that we be so crazy for each other that we can't get enough. 

In this case my dear, addiction is a good thing.  Be addicted to me as I am to you.  I will never hurt you or harm you but I will honor your sacrifice and  obedience to me.  You are my precious daughter that I love you more than you can know.  I will make sure that you are never without...anything. 

I love you daughter.  I loved this day with you.  Keep wanting more because I have more to give. 

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to have an addiction to the Lord! I guess that I also am addicted because I want and need more of our Lord everyday!

    ReplyDelete