Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Freedom...

My prayer:
God my God.  Lord of all creation and the one who loved me enough to die for me. I am not sure what to pray about tonight God.  You have heard the many prayer requests today for healing, protection, guidance and blessings.  Thank you God for hearing each and every one.  Thank you God for meeting the needs of your people. 

Thank you for meeting my needs.  Maybe that's what I need to be doing tonight God.  I need to thank you for ending what has been a many year battle.  There were many times that I did not think I would make it; but here I am, still standing and he is gone.  No more intimidation and no more manipulation.  Today, I am free.  God thank you for freedom.  Thank you God for giving me the strength to walk through that battle, withstand and survive through the end of it.  Thank you God for deliverance out of it. 

Thank you God for showing me the real battle, the real source and teaching me so many things despite it being designed to destroy me.  God you are so good!  Thank you!!! 

I love you so much God.  You are mine and I am yours forever.

What God Said Tonight:
You don't have to be afraid.  You don't have to be afraid of anyone, anything, not even of yourself.  You are protected and safe in my care.  I will always protect you and make sure you survive each battle.  No more fear. 

There will be struggles and pain but never more than I can heal.  Please remember that in the midst of the pain and the struggle that I will always bring you back to this place of joy, this place of freedom.  I will always care for you my child.  I will never leave you nor abandon you.  You will always be safe within my arms.  You will always survive.  You have eternal life with me.  You cannot be killed.  You cannot be destroyed.  Your future is assured and it lies with me.  I love you and I will always make sure that you are safe and whole. 

You have grown much in the last several years and the growth was painful at times.  I needed you to learn fast to be ready for what I need you to do so I allowed some rough things to help teach you. But, never once did I remove my protection from you.  Never once did I doubt that we would be here one day. 

Never forget this time.  Never forget the power of one person to effect the lives around them, either for positive or for negative.  One person can influence millions.  Make your choice if that influence will build people up or tear them down.  You are in a position to influence many. Make your choice and follow through purposefully. 

I love you daughter and it was my pleasure to free you this week.  Those who are free in me are free indeed.  Now that you are free, don't ever put anyone else in bondage.  Don't put others into the bondage I have delivered you out of, ever. 

I love you dear.  Rest, you have service tomorrow and I will need you to be ready.  I have some new stuff for you to do tomorrow.  Love you tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment