Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 22, 2010

Just love...

My prayer:
God you are good.  You are just so good.  Today, was good.  You gave me favor and it was good.  You are GOOD!  I love you God.  I praise you God.  Did I mention YOU ARE GOOD! 

Thank you for being the Lord of my life.  Thank you for teaching me how to live life better.  Thank you for making me a better person.  Thank you for never giving up on me.  Thank you for loving me when I was at my most unlovable.  Thank you for sticking with me through it all. Thank you for always being there. Thank you for always having the answer. 

YOU ARE GOOOOOOOOOD!!!

What God Said Tonight:
Thanks sweetheart!  I love you an awful lot too.  You are my precious child and the purpose of my heart.  You are the apple of my eye and I have etched you on the palm of my hand, like a tattoo, so I never am without you again.  You are my commitment forever.  You are my daughter.  You are my created daughter who I love.  You are so precious to me. 

Nights like tonight are so precious to me.  Nights where we just spend time loving on each other.  Life gets so busy and there are so many challenges, it is good to take time now and then to just love each other. 

You should do it more and not just with  me.  I have put people all around you that need that love too.  Take more time to just love.  Take time to let people know how special they are.  Take time to hear how special you are.  Take time to remember how special I am. 

Don't take any of it for granted. Your life and your experiences are extraordinary and no one else in all of creation has the same set of experiences that you do.  I have uniquely created your life for you.  You get to make choices throughout but even those choices are uniquely yours. 

Now there are aways similarities.  Without them, we could not connect and you could not connect to each other.  But even in the similarities there are aways unique experiences that make them your own. 

Cherish this life.  Cherish the people in your life.  Cherish me as I cherish you.  You are the love I have hoped for. 

1 comment: