Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Like the sunrise

My prayer:
Awesome, amazing, incredible God.  I love you God, so very much. I worship you God.  You are my everything.  Everything I need and everything I want.  I have complete satisfaction in you God.  Thank you God for a blissfully uneventful day!  After this week, it was nice to have a day where nothing bad or unexpected happened.  God, I am just happy to be in your presence tonight.  What is on your mind?  I sit at your feet and I am here to listen.

What God Said Tonight:
Walk with me, sit at my feet, listen to me.  You and I are making a great relationship better just by being together.  There is a great art in just being together. No expectations, no pressure, just being together. 

When was the last time you were just content to be with someone.  Not because you needed or wanted anything from them and not because you wanted to give them anything but just because being with them was so much better than being without them.  That is how it is with you and me.  Sometimes, it is good to just be together because being together is so much better than not being together.  No pressure, no need, just resting together, enjoying each other and loving each other. 

I love that you have come to understand the value of being together for no purpose other than to be together.  We were meant for this.  I created you to be with me.  We will be together for all eternity.  I will never leave you.  You can count on me everyday for the rest of your life.  I will always be with you.  I will be with you in the good times, the bad times and the neutral times. 

I am glad that you got rested today.  There are more challenges ahead.  But the one promise that you can count on unequivocally is that I will ALWAYS be with you.  When you feel me and when you don't, when you hear me and when you don't, I am ALWAYS with you 

My plan for you is so great.  Your future is so amazing.  My love for you is greater and brighter than you can fathom. 

I am like the sunrise.  You don't ever have to think about the sunrise; it is always there.  You don't ever have to wonder if tomorrow there will be a sunrise.  Even when there is a storm and the sun is completely covered, you still know there is a sunrise.  You can't see it, you can't feel it but you know it is there and will always be there.  That's what I am like.  You can always know that I am there even if you can't see me because of the storm.  Even when you can't feel my warmth, you can KNOW that I am always there with you. 

Rest well tonight.  We will do more tomorrow.  But thanks for just being with me tonight.  I love you my daughter.

1 comment:

  1. I like that, He is like the sunrise, He is the Son and everything rotates around Him!

    ReplyDelete