Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Paths...

My prayer:
God. My God. God almighty. God who became flesh, died and was raised from the dead just so I could know you.  God, I am in total awe of you.  I am humbled by your awesome power.  I am lost in the wonder of who you are. 

God, let me see even more of you.  Let me know you even more.  Let me get even closer to you.  Sometimes I think I can't take anymore, you are so overwhelming, but then, I don't care, I just want more of you.  I don't care if I can take it or not, I just want more of you. 

I love you so much.  I don't know if I even knew what it was to love before I knew you.  I don't know how I made it through one day without you.  What a huge relief to know that I never have to live another second without you. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!! All of life fades into irrelevance in your presence.  I worship you God and rest in your presence.  I revel in you God.  Be my God forever. Be mine forever God.

What God Said Tonight:
Beautiful daughter.  My love for you has no bounds.  You are my perfect child, washed in my blood and ready to take on the world. 

You have more drive than is healthy sometimes.  You are learning though. You are learning balance.  You must remember to always keep the sabbath holy.  For you, it is most important.  Without it, you will work yourself to death.  I love that you are always wanting to do more for me.  I love that you work so hard but I want you in it for the long haul.  To do that, to not burn out, you must keep my sabbath holy.  It was made for you.  It was made to give you rest and keep you balanced.  One day, no work.  Make it happen. 

You are precious to me and I will not see you destroyed by too much of a good thing.  I will not see you harmed.  I will protect you even from yourself when needed. 

You have much more to do and plenty of time to do it.  Your journey is no where near done.  I have a path and plan and it is glorious.  I wish you could see the paths that I have laid out for my children.  From the air they look like beautiful multicolored strands of light criss-crossing the world.  All different colors and sizes.  Some go for a long time.  Others are brief but so bright.  Some twist and turn and some are straight as an arrow.  And while they are all different, they all work in harmony together.  They are more together than just their separate parts.  Together they make a mosaic of light that is so beautiful. 

Your paths are so beautiful.  What you do for me is so beautiful.  I love you so much.  Always shine for me and I will always love and take care of you.  You are my beautiful lighthouse, my strand of colored light stretching out across the world. I love you daughter, sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment