Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 1, 2010

Receive the good...

My prayer:
Awesome teacher, mighty God. I am not sure what to pray about tonight. Thank you for a good day. I got to check a lot of stuff off of the to do list.

But, I sit here tonight with the picture of those starving kids in my head. God, there are people in such desperate need all over the world today. How can I make a difference? How can I help even a little? It is so big, so overwhelming. Puts my life in perspective for sure. I live this truly privileged life and I have the nerve to complain? I ask for forgiveness for every ungrateful thought I have ever had or expressed to you God.

God I pray that you wrap yourself around every hurting, hurt, starving, crying, abused, and sweet child throughout the world. I can't do much but you can. Bring them angels to take care of them. Bring them people, your people, to rescue them. Love them God so that they can feel it. And God, let it be enough. Let your grace and mercy be enough. Comfort them and cradle them and let them know a love like no other.

I love you God. I thank you for a life of privilege and abundance God; even though right now that privilege and abundance is making me feel pretty guilty in the face of the needs. What do I do God? What do I give? How can I make a difference? I love you God and I need your help for their sake and for mine.

What God Said Tonight:
I have much to tell you tonight but I don't want to overwhelm you so one thing at a time. You should never feel guilty for being blessed. I bless you out of my love for you. You share that blessing every day which allows me to bless you more. You give away the blessing making room for more blessing in our life. That is beautiful. That is not something to feel guilty about.

Guilt is not from me. When you feel guilty you are receiving and accepting a gift from satan. He cannot give good gifts and it is within your rights to refuse to accept it. You are not required to accept any thing from him, least of all guilt.

You are right the need is so great. There are people, children (although you are all children to me) that are suffering right now and it breaks my heart. It hurts me more than you can know. The pain is truly staggering. Much of the need that is created is a result of the sin in the world. Each time I see that need I can feel the whips on my back again, the nails in my hands, the blood on my face and as much as it hurts, the pain gives me hope, knowing that the sin is paid for if people will only accept my gift.

You are so quick to receive gifts from satan like guilt. Why is it so hard to receive my gifts which are always so good? I don't need an answer but I want you to think about it. Why do you accept the bad, the hurt, the painful things and refuse the good? I need you to receive the good that I have for you. The more you receive the good and share the good, the more good there is in the world and the less tragic need. Receive it and spread it around.

You ask how you can help in a meaningful way. That's is what you do. Receive the good that I have for you and spread it as far and as wide as you can. Let everybody have a taste so that they come to me for more. It is a sweet , sweet gift that I have for you. Don't be afraid of the good gifts I have for you. Reject the bad gift and receive the good.

I love you daughter. I want you to rest in my arms tonight and let me comfort you. Know that tomorrow there are more opportunities to help but for now, rest in my arms and let me wipe away your tears. I will do it for you just as I am doing it for them, just as you asked. I love you sweet daughter. Rest in me.

1 comment:

  1. The rejection of Jesus Christ is the most painful thing to see or endure, help us Lord to be Your witness to the truth and a blessing to the nations.

    ReplyDelete