Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rejection...

My prayer:
Awesome Daddy.  God how I love you.  You are my everything.  God I love that you love me no matter what.  I love that you provided a way to love me even at my most unlovable. God, that you loved me so much that you provided away to cover every mistake, every ugly part of me just so you could love me without reserve. Just so we could be together forever.  God, that is love.  That is what matters.

I am feeling  a bit rejected tonight God.  Why is that I tend to focus on the people who reject me more than the hundreds and thousands of people you put in my life to love me?  I should know by now that not everybody is going to love me, but a part of me is still not ok with that.  I just get to thinking, what's wrong with me? Or maybe it isn't me.  I don't know. 

God, I pray that you change anything in me that needs to change.  I ask God that you help me to focus on your love for me and the love of people you have put in my life.  I pray God that you help me learn what I need to learn from the people who don't like me, don't want me around and heal the hurt that causes in me.  Help me God to love no matter how they feel about me.  Help me to always reflect your love. 

God help me not to unknowingly reject others.  God help me to always see that inner value that you have placed in each person.  Help me to see them with your eyes.  God, help me to never make anyone ever feel like I do tonight.  I love you God.  Thanks for listening.

What God Said Tonight:
Rejection is hard, but always remember, they rejected me too.  If they rejected me, what makes you think they won't reject you too? 

Your prayer is right, you need to focus on the love not the rejection and you need to always love in spite of it all. 

Remember when I was on the cross.  In the midst of ultimate betrayal, all I could feel was love.  My whole purpose in going through it was because of love. 

You don't need people to accept you, to love you in order to love them.  You
don't need it because your love is not dependent on them.  Your love is dependent on me, and, I will never run out of love. 

You are going to see a lot more rejection in your life.  You will see a lot more love too but you will see a lot of rejection.  You need to decide to always respond in love.  Give people their space, but never stop loving.  I have put in you the love that never fails.  You will hurt, but love anyway.  I love you sweet daughter and I tell you dear, love anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus loves you and so do Marcia and I and all of Reverb church, you are an absolute blessing, Thank You Jesus for the gift of Marilyn!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete