Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Relationships and Purpose...

My prayer:
What an interesting day God.  Not the day I thought I was going to have but interesting!  I love when you change things up and work it all out anyway! 

God, it seems like today was all about making new connections, or maybe, enhancing previous connections.  You really are all about relationships.  Someone once described that you, being three in one, are constantly in relationship with yourself.  So, clearly, anything you created in your image would have a basic need to be in constant relationship. 

I love the people you have put in my life God.  They are all so amazing in their own ways.  They are each so talented, smart, supportive, loving and just down right amazing! I pray God that you continue to connect me with the people you want me to be connected with.  I pray God that you make me at least as much of a blessing in their lives as they are in mine.  God I pray for their needs and dreams, spoken and unspoken. I pray that you meet each need out of your riches in glory.  I pray God that you give them the desires of their hearts and fulfill those dreams that you put in them.  I pray your blessing, peace, joy, and love over each of their lives.  I thank you again for them in my life and I thank you for blessing them tonight. 

You are so awesome God.

What God Said Tonight:
You are in a good mood today.  Thanks for rolling with the changes today.  I needed to make a few things happen to move things forward.  It is good that you have learned to be flexible.  It has not always been that way. 

You have learned a lot in the last several years, most of it from people I put in your life.  Every person I put in your life is there for a purpose.  That purpose may be to provide you with something or to teach you something.  That purpose may be for you to provide something to them or to teach them something.  The purpose may simply be to love.  Actually you can count on it that the primary purpose of every person in your life is to love them and be loved by them.  Anything else is frosting. 

But know there is a purpose in every person and everything that I do in your life.  There are no coincidences.  You are on a planned path.  You are on the way as they used to say.  You are on my path and I will guide you always. 

Recognize the purpose in your life, in the lives of those around you.  When you have recognized it, fulfill it.  That is the goal.  Find your purpose in each situation and in each relationship and fulfill that purpose.  Can you do that for me? 

I love you daughter.  In every relationship, never forget our relationship must come first.  You and I have to stay close, aligned and of one mind for the rest of it to work out the way I intended it.  Be assured, there is a purpose in every last thing.  I don't waste anything.  Rest now.

1 comment: