Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Branches of light...

My prayer:
You are so amazing God.  Another miracle healing praise report today! I love to see you work in people's lives and in their health!! I especially love it when they are not really expecting it and you do it anyway!  What a crazy honor that you let me be a part of that God.  That you let me witness it and be a part through prayer, what an honor.  I love that you can use anybody God.  I love that you can use big name people and I love that you can use a nobody like me. I love that you truly don't care who it is, you can use us all to accomplish your will if we are willing.  Amazing God.  Absolutely amazing. Thank you God for letting me be a part of what you are doing. 

It is back to work tomorrow God and I am not sure I am ready.  This has been such a fantastic Christmas weekend, I don't really want it to end.  But, I am grateful for my job and I thank you for the new opportunities you have opened there for me.  I pray God for your help to see your opportunities in my job and in every moment of my life.  Help me to see your purpose in it all.  I pray God that you prosper the work of my hands and make me successful so I can continue to do all that you have for me to do.  I love you God.  What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
It isn't over.  The joy, the light, the branches of light that you experienced this weekend are not over.  This weekend was a beginning not an ending.  You are beginning this next season that I have been talking about.  I am not sure you understand yet how momentous it is but you will. 

My children are like branches of light going out into the world.  Each one branching off and creating room for more lights.  It is through this branching of light that we will light the world.  It is through this branching of light that we will vanquish the darkness forever. 

I am getting tired of darkness on this earth.  I am getting fed up with seeing evil win even the smallest of battles.  The time is coming that satan will be put in his place forever.  The time for your banquet to be set before your enemies is nearly here. 

Keep at the work of the kingdom so I don't have to delay this any longer than is absolutely necessary.  Keep talking about me, keep praying, keep showing people my power.  Keep lighting the world and creating new branches as you bring my light to other peoples lives.  Light up my children throughout the world so we can end this sin riddled time and move into the wondrous time of living for eternity together forever in joy and free from the shackles of sin.  There is a velvet throne waiting for my children.  Keep at the work, being my hands and my feet so we can finish this race. 

I love you daughter.  You are the apple of my eye and I love doing these things with you and for you.  I love spending time with you.  I loved this Christmas and look forward to next year together.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete