Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Celebration...

My prayer:
Mighty God, my Father.  Your birthday celebration is almost here God!  Every year, Christmas seems to sneak up on me.  I never feel like I am ready.  God, Jesus, I hope this year is a good celebration of you and for you.  We have some special things planned.  I hope you enjoy them.  I hope God that you get everything you hope for.  I pray God that our worship is that sweet fragrance for you.  I pray and hope that you can feel our love for you this Christmas.  God if there is anything special you want, please let me know.  Anything I have the ability to give is yours. 

What God Said Tonight:
I am excited for the celebration.  I am excited that so many of my kids remember the purpose of this celebration. I am waiting with anticipation the celebration we will have. 

I love that you plan to celebrate each year with me.  I love your worship.  I love how you take the time to wonder what I want and ask me.  Most years, at least recently, I have told you something specific that I wanted for Christmas.  There was the year of the big outreach donation, the year of the Denver Rescue Mission support and more.  This year, I haven't been specific. 

This year, I am more interested in spending time with you than I am in what you can or will give.  I know that I have your heart and I don't need your money.  I just want to enjoy the day with you.  I want to enjoy the season with you.  I love to spend time with you.  That is the greatest gift for me. 

Take plenty of time this season to spend time with me.  Take the time to celebrate with me that we have come through another year with flying colors.  This has been a pretty phenomenal year and many people have been touched by my Spirit.  Many have made a decision to live for me. Many have heard the gospel for the very first time. 

This is a year to celebrate.  This is a life to celebrate.  This is a season to celebrate.  That is all I want. Celebrate with me my daughter.  Party on earth as we are in heaven.  I love you and can't wait to celebrate with you.

2 comments:

  1. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. Psalm 34: 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete