Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas present...

My prayer:
Mighty God.  Seems like a lot of things aren't turning out the way I would expect them to right now.  But I am trusting you.  I know that you are in charge of my life and even though some of it seems a little crazy, I know that you will work it all out. 

God, you are doing so many amazing things right now.  Why can't I keep focused on those things and not worry about the things that don't seem to be working out right now?  Why is it that it is so much easier for me to focus on what is not happening instead of all of the wonderful things that you are doing?  If I concentrate, I can go through every amazing opportunity, the amazing success and favor you have on me, the love you pour out on me, the opportunities to bless others and more. The great thing is, I have specific examples for all of it.  You are doing so much GOOD in my life right now. 

God I want to concentrate on that and stop worrying about the things that are yet to come.  I want to, but I haven't been able to yet.  God I ask for your help to keep my mind focused on what I have and not on what I don't have.  I ask that you help me to keep my mind on the joy you have placed in me and not on the pain that comes from this life sometimes.  I ask for your help.  I ask for a strategy or a sovereign move in my life, what ever you think is best.  But, I don't want to continue with this focus on the lack instead of on the bounty.  I love you God.  Thank you for your help.

What God Said Tonight:
Sweet daughter, there is no lack in our life.  There is only what you have and what you are going to have.  You have been promised the desires of your heart.  They are all coming.  You couldn't handle it if you had them all now.  You would be overwhelmed by the joy and not able to actually experience it. 

You have a lot of life left to live.  Pace yourself. There is not a single dream in your heart that will not be fulfilled.  I put them there and I will ensure that you see them all.  But, to see them all right now, all at once, would ruin your ability to experience them. 

You are right to want to focus on what you have.  Your life is very rich.  You have such joy and favor on your life.  It is good to think on that often.  Then, when you think about the other dreams, the ones that you haven't seen accomplished yet, stop thinking of them as being lacking or missing.  They are simply in wait of the perfect timing, the timing that will best allow you to enjoy them. 

Think of them as your treasure chest.  They are being kept safe for the right moment.  When that time comes, you will open the chest and realize the next dream.  It is my great wish for you that you always have dreams that have been realized and more importantly you always have dreams in your treasure chest waiting to be realized.  The anticipation of the dream can be as fun as the dream itself when you see it like that.

It is also like a Christmas present. It is all wrapped up and waiting for Christmas morning.  You can see it, but you can't experience it until the time is right to open it.  Every day you look at it and it looks so beautiful.  You want it now, but you know if you open it early, you will be sad when Christmas morning comes and you have nothing to open.  Wait on the right time and then open your dream.  It is best that way and I want the best for you.  I love you daughter.  Rest well. Shalom.

1 comment: