Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Delayed rescue...

My Prayer:
Awesome God.  I am so very grateful for you in my life.  I am so grateful for your power and your purpose. I am so grateful that I can call on you in any situation, mine or anyone's and you will help. 

God, there are so many people in my life with major struggles right now, death, divorce, loss, pain, sickness, money trouble, you name it and I have a prayer request already submitted to you right now.  God, I pray a blanket covering over those prayers and ask that you move quickly and decisively in these situations.  As hard as it is to wait on my own stuff, I think it is even harder to wait for other people's prayer requests. 

God, I want to see you move in their lives and change their situations. And yet, even as I pray I can hear you reminding me of the value of the struggle. The value of waiting.  Maybe I shouldn't be asking for it, but it just seems like this time of year, your kids should be celebrating instead of crying.  And, yes, we are to praise you in the middle of our struggle, but...there's that word again.  I guess I should stop right there. 

God, I just pray your will be done in every situation and in every struggle.  I pray that you help them in the way that you know is most helpful and in your timing which is always perfect.  I apologize God for second guessing your will and you timing.  I apologize that I almost put a condition on my praise of you.  God I will praise you forever, even if you never do another thing.  I praise you because I love you, not because of what you do.  Although, what you do makes me love you all the more.  What you do reflects who you are and that is my wonderful and amazing God. 

Wow, this prayer is all over the place God.  It is hard to see people struggle.  I just want to make it all better and since I know I don't have the ability to do that, I want you to make it all better.  What I want more than that is your will to be done.  Your will is always better for us.  In the end, it is always better.  I guess I would just ask God that you bring all of my friends through these trials as quickly and as painlessly as possible; but, your will be done above all else.  In Jesus name, amen.

What God Said Tonight:
Where is all this confusion from tonight daughter?  You know me.  You know that I don't ever let my children suffer longer than what they can stand or longer than what is best for them.  I love my children so much.  Sometimes decisions are made that have consequences on the people who make the decisions as well  as on other people around the people who have made the decisions.  I cannot stop those consequences but I can make sure that my children survive and that the pain and struggle are turned around for their good. 

You know from experience that pain can be a great teacher.  You know from experience that pain can make you more able to love.  You know from experience that the learning the art of forgiveness is the greatest gift I can give my kids.  And through it all, I will love you so much.  I will love you through the pain and the struggle.  I will  love you when you are a mess.  I will love you while you make the wrong decision.  I will love you when you hit bottom and choose me.  I will ALWAYS love you .  You are my very own and I will always love you. 

I cannot promise resolution to every struggle quickly but I can promise you resolution.  I can promise you that tomorrow will be different from today.  I can promise you that in the end, it will be you and me standing victorious over the situation.  I can promise you the praise report you crave.  When the time is right.  When I am done and when they are done learning what they need to know. 

Not every struggle is meant to be a lesson.  Most don't start out that way.  However, I can use any struggle to teach you something.  That is one of the keys to getting through the struggle.  Look for the learning opportunity in the struggle.  If you don't see it right away, stay alert and I will show it to you. 

I don't delay the rescue because I don't love you.  I delay the rescue because I love you so much!   I love you too much to let you keep you old hurts.  I love you too much to see you handicapped in this life.  Life is a process of healing in me.  One day, we will all live in heaven together and when that day is here, we all have to get along.  We all have to love on each other.  Every struggle is an opportunity to learn to love more. 

Trust me to love you and your friends enough to make sure you have everything you need to face tomorrow.  I will see this thing completed.  I will not abandon any one of you, ever.  We are in it for eternity.  I love you princess.  Rest tonight and trust me with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment