Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Divine health and healing...

My prayer:
Awesome day God!  Thank you for the gift of today.  You are amazing.  Thank you for rest and opportunities.  Thank you for your divine health.  Thank you for how you take care of me.

God your divine health and healing is so amazing.  While you continue to keep me healthy and strong, almost everyone I know has been sick in the last couple of months.  There are flu viruses, upper respiratory infections, sore throats, coughs, pinched nerves, auto immune problems, cancer and more. 

It seems like sickness is rampant in the world right now, but I know God that is not how you intend for us to live.  You were beaten just so we could receive your healing.  I have seen you miraculously heal so many people and it is awesome to get to watch you do your work.  There are also a lot of people who are still sick. 

What is the problem God?  If your will is that we live in divine health and you suffered the stripes on your back just so we could be healed, why aren't more of us living in health and being healed? Is it a receiving problem, a faith problem, what are we doing wrong God?  

I love you God.  Thank you for listening.

What God Said Tonight:
It isn't that you are doing anything wrong.  You are seeing more and more miraculous healing because the time is running short and it is needed now more than ever.  As the final days end, you will see me move more and more.  You will see divine healing more and more.  It is all a part of faith building so you will be prepared for the final days. 

I hear the question of your hear tonight as well, "Why isn't everyone healed?"  There is no one answer to that.  Each situation is unique.  Sometimes, people are not willing to be healed.  Sometimes people don't  realize it but they get some benefit out of being sick and don't want to give it up. Sometimes, there is a spiritual battle going on that delays the healing.  Sometimes there is no one there to stand in the gap and the person them self doesn't know about the gift of healing.  That is the one of the saddest situations and why I need people like you praying more and more for the sick.  Sometimes, people have put their faith in things other than me to heal them.  Sometimes, there is a greater purpose and plan that you don't see yet. 

As I say, each situation is unique.  What I need from you is to keep telling people about the healing power that is their's.  I need you to keep praying.  I need you to keep sharing the praise reports so that people realize what is their's.  So people understand the gift that I want them to have. 

With people like you spreading the word it is possible for the entire kingdom to get a hold of this.  If every child of mine were to realize the strength and power they have in my divine health and healing, can you imagine what we could do? 

You know that this is where your future ministry is headed.  We have talked about it a lot.  Keep asking every question you have because I need your faith to be unshakable in this area.  I need you to stand in the gap. I need you to tell and show others the life of divine health that they can have. 

I love you daughter.  Don't ever stop asking questions.  I promise I will never stop answering.  I love you.  Rest, we have a lot to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment