Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It is time...

My prayer:
God, alone today with you...nothing better.  I am not so interested in talking tonight.  I know you have me covered and my life is in your hands.  What do you want to say tonight?  I love you Father!

What God Said Tonight:
It is time.  It is time for you to see the next step.  You have waited and it is time.  I love you my daughter and the time is here.  You are about to step into a new thing.  You are about to see things you have never imagined.

I am so excited to see you in this next stage, this next season.  You waiting has been hard but good.  You will know that it was all worth it soon.  I love you my sweet daughter.  You are mine and I love you.  You don't know how great this next season is going to be.  You have imagined things, you have dreamed, but the reality will be so much more.  You won't be able to believe it. 

I want to prosper you.  I want to guide you and direct you into this future that I have for you.  I love you so much and want only the very best for you.  Your trust in me is not in vain  Your waiting is not in vain.  You are going to see such great things.  You are going to be a part of things you have only dreamed of.  I don't want to say too much more.  I don't want to ruin it, but the time is here.  You will see it all come to pass. 

Don't be afraid, it is going to be more than you imagined.  I love you .  Rest tonight if you can.  The excitement is thick in the air.  I have already begun the party celebration in heaven in preparation of the next season.  Celebrate in advance with me?  Love you so very much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to do something new. It is already happening. Don't you recognize it? I will clear a way in the desert. I will make rivers on dry land.
    Isaiah 43:19

    ReplyDelete