Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Remember the blessings...

My prayer:
Awesome Father, my God!  I love you God.  I am completely spent with nothing left.  Tonight is all you.  What is on your mind?  I am yours!

What God Said Tonight:
Really? Nothing on your mind tonight daughter?  You know you can ask me for help when you get this tired.  When life gets to be a bit too much, you can ask me for help and I will help you.  You can ask me for strength and I will strengthen you.  You can ask me for anything and it is yours. 

I love you so much daughter.  Your heart is my heart.  Your desires have been put in place by me.  Therefore, anything that you want, is in my will and I am pleased to provide it.  Don't forget to ask.  I already know what you need but in the asking you show your dependence and love for me. 

You are mine and I love you more than you can know.  I try to tell you a lot because I think you often forget.  Your forget how amazing I made you to be.  You forget how much I love you.  You forget how much I want to help you.  Even with us talking everyday, even with the miracles you have seen, even with the prayers you have seen answered, you forget. 

It is common among my children.  Your memories for my blessing in your life are not nearly as strong as your memory of the pain.  You can call up every painful memory throughout your life and dwell on it.  I want you to start doing that with the blessings I have poured out on you.  Focus on the blessings.  Dwell on the blessings.  Remember the blessings.  Remember me.  Remember my love. Cultivate a memory of blessings.  Stop nourishing the memory of pain and start nourishing the memory of blessing. 

I love you sweet daughter.  Rest and prepare for tomorrow.  Lean on me and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment