Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 17, 2010

Unnoticed...

My prayer:
My God, you did some awesome work today!  Thank you for helping my friends today.  Thank you for your favor on their lives.  Thank you for turning a situation that was created to take them out around for their good.

God, how many amazing things do you every day that go unnoticed?  I bet there are billions.  Can I say tonight God, thank you for everything that you have done that I have not noticed.  Thank you for every danger you have protected me from that I didn't even know was there.  Thank you for the blessings you provide every day that I take for granted.  Thank you for breathing life in me.  Thank you for the way you provide for me every day.  You are incredible and I get so use to you being in my life and blessing me, that I take it for granted some times. 

I am so grateful for how you answer every prayer.  I think that I get so use to you answering them that I take it for granted and forget to be truly thankful for the miracle that you are.  You are a miracle making God and you do what you do for my sake. That is crazy.  That you, the God of the universe and King of all kings would create miracles for me, a nobody, wow.  Thank you God.  I love you so much.

What God Said Tonight:
Miracles are really no big thing. I have the power to do anything really.  So, what you see as a miracle is just me taking care of business. 

I know the miracles are impressive to you.  That is part of why I do them, to remind you that I am God and I can do anything.  I do it to remind you that you can trust me and my power.  I do it so all things will work to your good.  But there is no greater miracle in healing cancer than there is in a rainbow.  It is really all the same to me.  I do it for your sake though.  I know that they strengthen you faith and I understand. 

I love you daughter.  Than you for taking the time to thank me for the little things, the unnoticed blessings.  I am not boastful.  I don't need you to notice the miracles, the blessing for me.  I just need you to recognize them for your sake, to build your faith and to help you understand that you can do all things through Christ.  When I am in you in spirit and in truth, my mind is your mind.  You can trust your instincts. 

Rest and keep the sabbath tomorrow.  I love you from the essence of my being.  Rest well and we will talk again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment