Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 6, 2010

What God wants for Christmas...

My prayer:
Awesome God, today was pretty great.  I love how you put favor on me.  I love how you destine me to succeed.  God I am so very grateful for how you take care of me.  I love you so much God.  You really do guide me and direct me through every situation no matter how familiar or unfamiliar. 

Sweet father, I love you.  What more can I or should I be doing for you God?  What do you want for Christmas, your birthday, this year?  What can I do to make you smile tonight God?  You do so much for me every day.  What can I do for you? 

My God, my lord, my saviour, receive my love tonight God.  Let my worship be that sweet fragrance to you.  Cover me in your blood so I am acceptable and forgiven.  Let me love you tonight God. 

What God Said Tonight:
You my sweet daughter are always welcome to love me.  I will always receive your love, your worship.  You are continually covered in my blood, your sins are forgiven, you are always acceptable in my sight.  My love for you is so intense.  It overshadows everything around it. 

You did well today.  You followed my lead, you shared my message, you made new relationships and I am well pleased with all that you did.  I know that you want to make me smile, make me happy. Know that just you being you and loving me makes me more happy than anything you do.  Know that the greatest present you can give me is your heart, your mind and your time.  Keep spending time with me.

Spend more time with me.  Concentrate your day to day life on me.  Let me into every area of you life. Involve me in every area of you life.  Everything you do interests me because you interest me.  You are my creation, but I am fascinated by what you are growing into.  I love watching you grow and move into new areas and new seasons.  Remember when you use to be so afraid of the unknown or new situations?  Remember how you get paralyzed when you were confronted with something you didn't know how to do and thought you might fail?  That use to limit you so much but now, you relish those opportunities!  That is a great and fascinating change in you. 

I love seeing you step out in your faith in me and try whatever I put in our path. It allows me to use you in so many more ways in the kingdom.  I love that I can throw anything at you and you will give it a shot.  You have gained great courage in me.  And, the process of the growth and that gain is fascinating to me.  The choices you make and how you make them, I love getting to see that and see how it changes over time.  You simply fascinate me.  I love to see you in your day to day life and I love it even more when you invite me to be a part of it.  That is when I get see up close and personal all the fascinating things about you. 

It also frees me to bless you so abundantly.  As you allow me into every aspect of you life, I get to bless every area of your life.  When you keep me out of some area.  When you don't let me into your friendships, your work, your play, then I can't bless it.  You lock me out.  But when you let me in, start talking about me everywhere and just stay in touch with me throughout the day, it really lets me be able to bless you abundantly.  Make me a constant and complete part of your life and we can do anything. 

All I want for my birthday is all of you.  I love you daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment