Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 25, 2011

Building steps...

My prayer:
Well my God, we made it!  This was one crazy week but we made it!!  You are amazing and I will never stop thanking you for all of the favor you showed me this week.  I hope I made sure everyone knew that it was you making me successful and nothing I was doing except following your lead.  God you get all the glory.  I am just grateful to be along for the ride!

God I pray that your perfect will be done in every situation in my life and in every situation in my friends lives.  Your will God.  Nothing more and nothing less.  That is such an easy prayer these days God.

Thank you for showing me I can always trust you.  Thank you for showing me that your will is always the best.   Thank you for showing me that you really can and do turn everything for the good of those who love you and are called according to your purpose.  Thank you for letting me love you and for calling me.

What God Said Tonight:
Why don't you wait and see what I have for you next.  You think this week was good and crazy? It was nothing compared to what is coming next.  The next thing will blow your mind. 

Do you see how each day, each week, each month and each year builds on the last.  I want to take you to high places and I need to build you the platform steps to get there.  That is done with gradual growth.  Sometimes not so gradual. 

You are building the steps that will lead you to heaven.  You are building the steps that will lead you closer to me.  You are building the steps that will remain long after you have used them.  They will create a stairway that anyone can follow.  Make that stairway public so the world can follow you. 

Continue to build each step with me and before you know it, you will look down and not be able to see where the steps start any more. 

I love you so much daughter.  Take each step, not worrying about our ultimate destination but trusting as you build each step and climb onto it, that there will always be another step, another level, another height to reach. 

Your life is destined for greatness and you will look back in awe.  I have created you for a purpose and I have a great plan.  Build and take each step so you can get there on time.  I love you daughter.  Time for you to rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment