Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 10, 2011

God's treat...

My prayer:
Awesome God I continue to rejoice in you.  God, you are so awesome and I continue to be amazed every day at what you do.  You are healing, providing, guiding and prospering us every day and I continue to be so excited to be a part of it God. 

God I know that all of life is about cycles and I know this cycle may not last forever.  I am going to enjoy every last minute of it while I can.  I am going to squeeze out every last drop of joy out of this time and I will remember it during the next season of waiting, trials or whatever.  But for right now, it is ALL JOY!!!! 

I think people might be getting a little sick and tired of me.  No one can stand someone who is the happy all the time!  God I pray that they see the joy is straight from you and that they can have it too.  I pray God that you fill their lives with this intense joy. 

I LOVE YOU!

There is a tiny part of me that worries about when this will end.  A tiny part that is waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I am sorry for that tiny part.  I am sorry for my doubt and my fear.  I don't want them and I give them up to you right now God.  I pray that you replace them with peace and trust in you.  I REALLY DO LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:
What is it that you fear? You fear the joy ending? You fear that because you don't deserve the joy and the blessings that you will somehow have to pay for them someday?  Think about that a second.  You don't deserve it on your own and that is true, but I already paid the price for it so you can have it. 

If someone takes you out to dinner and pays the bill, do you worry for the rest of the night that the restaurant is going to hunt you down and demand that you pay?  No, of course not. They have already been paid.  You were the one being treated so your only job was to show up, enjoy it and show a little appreciation.  Your job was not to pay for it.  That was taken care of. 

It is the same way with your forgiveness/salvation, your healing, your blessings.  You don't have to pay for them. You just need to show up, enjoy them and show a little appreciation.  No one is going to come after you to pay the bill.  I already paid it.  I love you too daughter and I am with you always.  I will always "treat" you in this life. Just enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment