Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 7, 2011

Heavy lifting...

My prayer:
Awesome God this was a long day but a good one.  You blessed me all day God and I am grateful.  I am also really tired again.  I have been saying that a lot lately.  I love that you have so many exciting opportunities for me these days.  As a result, (notice how carefully I did not say "but" :)) I also get to the end of the day with barely the ability to put two thoughts together. 

Thank you God for renewing my strength every night.  Thank you that even when I think I have nothing left, you always have more for me.  More strength, more endurance, more of whatever I need.  Thank you God for always being whatever I need.  I love you.  What do you want to talk about tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
What is the difference between your strength and mine?  Mine never wears out.  As you try to do things in your own strength, you will always fail in the end.  Your strength will always wear out sooner or later.  Mine never will. 

You are getting tired because you are trying to do much of it in our own strength.  Rest in me and remember that when you rely on my strength you will never grow weary.  I love you and I love that you want to try, but stop wasting your time and energy spinning your own wheels.  Give it all over to me. 

I will guide and direct you always.  I will give you each thing in the right time.  You don't have to push so hard right now.  You don't have to try so hard right now.  Give your will over to me and rely on my strength and you will not faint or stumble.  Go rest now.  Tomorrow follow my lead and let me do the heavy lifting.  Love you sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment