Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lies...

My prayer:
Mighty God, I am a bit of a mess.  You warned me not to get caught up in what people think of me and to focus on what you think of me.  I heard you, but I am not doing a very good job of it. 

There are so many expectations right now and I don't want to let anyone down. I don't want to but I feel like I am.  I feel like I am letting everyone down including you.  I feel like I am not enough.  I am feeling like a big disappointment. 

Ok, I don't mean to have a pity party, but it is where I am at tonight God and I need your help to do what you have told me to do.  I need your help to focus on who I am to you and in you.  I need your help to follow your lead and not get confused by the millions of things I could be doing. 

I need you God.  I am out of my comfort zone in a big way and feeling pretty scared and vulnerable.  I place it all in your hands and at your feet God.  Please help.

What God Said Tonight:
What is different today from yesterday?  You think you failed today.  You think you let people down.  What evidence do you have for this?  Your entire struggle tonight is born and bred inside of you. You have allowed lies in and it is tearing you up. 

If you think logically, you know what I am saying is true.  You let some lies in and they have grown beyond what you were ready for.  Now they are filling you and eating away at you. Lies will do that.  They are prolific and they multiply with very little effort.  Satan lies because it is such a good weapon.  All he needs to do is put one false word into you and that can grow like a fast growing cancer to take over you entire existence. 

So, treat it like the cancer that it is.  I have shown you how to pray against cancer.  You have to pray that it is killed a the root, torn out at the root, and cast into the pit of hell.  Pray that over the lies and I will take them from you.  I will leave with you the truth.  I will leave with you the proper reflection of who you are and who you are about to be. 

I will wash you clean each day.  I will wrap you in my very own swaddling cloths.  I will comfort you in distress and I will strengthen you in time of battle.  I will heal you in sickness and I will guide you in times of indecision and doubt. I will be your God, your Father and your teacher forever.  I am yours and you are mine. 

I don't have worthless children.  My children are precious and holy.  My children will inherit this earth.  My children are a royal priesthood.  You are my child and I will remind you as much as you need me to of who you truly are.  But sweep away the lies so you can hear it clearly and believe.  I love you daughter.  This was a momentary hiccup.  You are bound for the future I have determined for you and it is good.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment