Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 21, 2011

The meaning of life...

My prayer:
God you are so amazing.  You are so faithful.  You know just what I need and you always provide for me.  God, thank you for the insight of last night.  Thank you for sticking with me through the struggle of trying to deal with it today and THANK YOU for giving me the opportunity to share it with some of the awesome people you have put in my life. 

I feel like things are back on track and back in right alignment.  I feel like I have gotten out of the way and I can't wait to see what you do now!!!  Speaking of getting out of the way, let me shut up so you can talk about whatever is on your mind tonight God.  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

What God Said Tonight:
You are submitted and that is good. Watch for this particular lie in the future.  You are in a position that pride will always be an enemy.  You must stay vigilant against it.  Pride doesn't like company so keep sharing the struggle and it will go easier. 

People, your community, your family are there for a purpose.  You often see the purpose of serving them but there is a greater purpose of them also supporting you.  The net that is built in true relationship is the key to everything. 

The meaning of life...so many people are always looking for the meaning of life.  It is really easy, it is relationship.  Relationship with me and with each other.  I made you to be in relationship.  I have one commandment above all others to love me and to love your neighbor as yourself.  If you are paying attention, you will see that there is the meaning of life.  To be in relationship. 

Keep your relationships healthy.  Nurture your relationships and everything will come from that.  I love you daughter, I am glad you are doing better.  I know it was a tough battle, but you are better for it.  I love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment