Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 11, 2011

Worry meter...

My prayer:
Mighty and awesome Lord.  Another amazing day.  Opportunities to pray with people, to share you, what more could I want. 

I am ready for a little rest again.  It has been a phenomenal week and I am so grateful.  I pray God that you give me rest and peace tomorrow to refuel for more. 

I love you God and really just want to hear what you have to say tonight.  What you have to say is always a lot more interesting than my stuff.  Probably due to you being the all knowing, all powerful and ultimate King of the Universe! :)  Love you Daddy.  What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
My mind is at rest and at peace tonight. I am pleased with you and with my children.  I am pleased with your faith.  I am pleased with your faithfulness. I am at peace knowing that everything is happening according to my plan and in my perfect timing.  I am always at peace because I always know the end from the beginning. I never have to worry because I know who wins. 

You know too, by the way.  If you trust me. If you believe me, you know that we win in the end.  You know that nothing can stop my will and my way in this world.  You know that we are more than conquers and we will win this war.  You know that we are destined to rule and to reign together for eternity.  You know this because I have told you. 

Do you believe it?  Your worry or lack of worry is the barometer of that trust.  When you worry, you should recognize it as a lack of trust in me.  Worry is your enemy.  It keeps you from the peace that I have for you and it does not add one positive thing to your life.  Worry is a thief.  Worry is a symptom that something is wrong in our relationship. 

A child who is confident in the love of her father, who is confident in her father's ability to take care of her, does not worry.  Check your worry meter regularly.  When it starts to crank up, come to me and spend time with me so we can repair whatever has damaged your trust of me.  Spend time with me so I can remind you how much I love  you and that I will take care of you, always.  Come to me to repair the damage. 

I love you daughter and your life can be worry free if everything is solid between you and me.  I love you.  Remember that aways.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God, I am checking my worry meter, Father I put my trust in you, nothing is impossible for you.

    ReplyDelete