Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 17, 2011

God armour...

My prayer:
My God, Lord and protector.  I am here tonight and I am a little nervous about tomorrow.  Did I make the right choice?  Is it going to be ok? Is this your will?  Is it ok? 

God, I know you have not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.  I know that, but it doesn't really feel like it tonight.  God, I am in your hands. 

Thank you for always taking care of me.  Thank you for amazing people who surround me with love and with prayer.  Thank you for making everything work to my good.  Thank you for being God, almighty Father and King.  I love you God.  I praise you God. I worship you God.  I am truly crazy about you God.  I am truly nuts about you!  I am in your hands God.

What God Said Tonight:
No fear my daughter.  No weapon formed against you will prosper.  You know that I am bigger than every attack and I will make it all work for your good.  I have promised and I stand by my promises. 

Be assured tonight that you are mine and that I will ALWAYS take care of you.  I will never let you go.  I will be your covering and your shelter.  I will defend you to the end of the earth.  I will protect you against all enemies.  I will never let you down and I will never let you come to harm.  I am a shield for you daughter.  I am your helmet and your breastplate.  I am your sword and I am your belt.  I am your armour for this battle called life and I will cover and protect you for ever. 

I love you so much.  No weapon formed against you will prosper.  I will never allow them to touch you.  I am so in love with you. I love you with a violence and a fervor that makes it impossible for any harm and evil to touch you.  You are completely covered by me daughter and I will not let you be exposed.  Rest assured tonight and walk with confidence into tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Terry Ricklefs and I am new to blogging but it sounds like we have many things in common. I have taught on many things like how to hear God's voice and have started a blog at http://royalter.blogspot.com. I hope you can give me some tips on how to create a page on Facebook as well? I hope to hear from you soon- God bless.

    ReplyDelete