Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

God, the plumber...

My prayer:
Awesome Teacher, King, Lord, God, Father, Redeemer, Brother, Friend, Husband, Protector, Lover, Peace, Joy, Light, Hope, Healer, Provider,  Creator, Judge, I love you for all that you are God!  You bless me just by being who you are.  To have a God like you in me, directing my life, loving me...I don't deserve it but I am so thoroughly grateful. What is on your mind tonight?  What do you want to talk about?

What God Said Tonight:
I speak peace to your troubled heart tonight.  You have a lot of unspoken needs tonight for you and the people around you.  I hear the burdens of your heart and I will speak life into each situation. 

To you, I speak peace.  Always remember it is not your responsibility to fix things.  That is my job.  Your job is to call me.  It is kind of like when you have a problem with your plumbing, a serious problem not just a plugged toilet that you can plunge your way out of but something really serious.  You wouldn't expect that you would be equipped to fix it.  You would call a professional and have them fix it.  Consider me the plumber. 

For all of those situations that are bigger than what you can fix, call me and let me repair the situation.  You are feeling overwhelmed by the needs tonight and you are feeling that way because you are taking on the responsibility to fix it.  Stop it, call on me. 

I appreciate your worship and I revel in your praise.  I have heard both and because of the door opened by your praise, I have also heard the burdens on your heart. 

I love you daughter.  Remember to let me do my job and you do yours.  You rest now knowing that I will take care of every last issue.

1 comment: