Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Perfect love...

My prayer:
Awesome God, my healer, my teacher, my Lord, my Father, my everything.  I am distracted tonight and I am having a hard time figuring out what to pray about.  I am not sure why. 

This was a really good day.  You healed me, you healed other people that I had the privilege to pray for (thanks again God!!).  You gave me favor at my job. You blessed me all day.  You protected me. You were awesome to me all day God. 

I love you. Those words seem so paltry.  I often say those words throughout  the day and I mean them every time but with you...it seems like there should be a different word for my love for you.  Just as it seems like there should be a different word for the love you have for me.  It doesn't seem like enough to say "I love you."  Do I say it enough? Do I show you in my actions and in the life that i live? Do I make you feel loved?

Teach me to love and express love better God. I know it is one of the most important things you have told us to do.  Help me to be better at it.  Teach me how to love and show love better. Thank you Jesus, amen.

What God Said Tonight:
Watch me and learn to love. I will teach you perfect love if you want to know it. I will teach you how you love a people who put you to death.  I will teach you to love the very people who beat you and torture you.  I will teach you how to love the robber next door who wants nothing more than the attention being diverted from him for a minute so he can escape. 

I will teach you how to love the most unlovable.  Thank you for being willing to learn. Love, real love, will change the world.  Study, theology will never save on it's own.  It is the love that makes the difference  It is perfect love that is never jealous, always supportive and always there.  You can count on this kind of love.

You are falling asleep on my daughter, but I love you and I will teach you my perfect love.  You are very close in many cases. I believe you will be a quick learner, again.  I love you sweetheart.  Stay safe and whole and find us some new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment