Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Protected from attacks...

My prayer:
My mighty and awesome Lord! Today was a whole new revelation of how everything is temporary and I am not promised tomorrow.  Kind of a wake up call.  It helps me to remember to be so very grateful for every day.  It helps me to remember that every prayer request is an awesome opportunity for me to serve your people. It helps me to remember not to waste time but to cherish it.  God, thank you for helping me to remember and thank you for healing me. 

You are so amazing.  I don't know what you have planned for the next week or so but it feels like something big is on the way.  I can't wait to see what you do! I love you God. Thank you for the reminder today.

What God Said Tonight:
Today was not what it seemed.  You were not in the danger that you thought you were and I am fully protecting you, especially right now. 

There will be great attacks waged against you in the next several weeks, but I will protect you.  The attacks cannot succeed.  You are safe in my arms.  The car yesterday was part of the the attack.  The physical symptoms today were part of the attack.  There will be more but do not be afraid.  I am with you always.  We have much to do yet. 

There will be a day when your time on this earth is over and we will be together in heaven forever.  That will be a time to celebrate and not to mourn because it will happen when you have achieved all that I have for you to do on this earth.  It will be a time of joy and reconciliation.  It will be wonderful but it will not be premature.  It will be in my time and with my purpose. 

Your purpose and my plan for your life is assured.  I love you so much daughter.  Trust me and do not be afraid.  I will protect you always.  I will guide you always. I will NEVER leave you.  You are in for some truly great times, some amazing things that you have longed for are about to happen.  But, in the meantime, there will be these attacks.  Feel free to laugh them off because they cannot touch you.  I love you daughter.  You are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment