Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 25, 2011

Worn out...

My prayer:
My God, you have answered so many of my prayers lately.  Thank you for meeting every need, every issue so quickly.  I love seeing you change people's lives.  I love that I get to be a part of it.  You are so amazing and wonderful. 

God, the fact is, this was a long week and I am simply worn out.  Mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually worn out.  I am so ready for a sabbath tomorrow.  I really need it this week. I ask God that you renew and revive me tomorrow.  Thank you for giving us that day, the one day to rest each week. 

God, I love you but I can't think of anything else to say tonight.  Can you take over?  I want to know what you want to talk about tonight.

What God Said Tonight:
Quiet your mind.  I want to tell you just a couple of things before you rest.  I want to tell you about how I made you.  I want to tell you how I feel about you.  I want you to know that there is nothing more precious to me than my children.  There is nothing more precious than you.  I treasure you.  I place your value and your worth above everything else, even my own life.  I love you and I find you beautiful.  I love you and I find such great value and worth in you. 

I can't wait to see you in this new level.  It is almost here and so many things have already been put into motion.  Pay attention, there will be things that happen that you will miss if you are not concentrating, if you are not fully focused on me. 

You are my precious amazing creation and I am watching over you until you are perfected.  I will love you and I will keep you safe. I will revive and rejuvenate you and I will rest with you.  I will celebrate with you.  I will cry with you.  I will be with you always if you let me.

Go and rest.  Tomorrow is a new day.  Rest in my love again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment