Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Complete victory...

My prayer:
What a great day God.  Rest, a great hike, some great movies, great food and great family and friends.  Life doesn't get much better than this. 

Tomorrow is another big day.  Our two churches officially becoming one.  I ask God that you be in complete charge tomorrow.  I pray that no weapon formed against us will prosper. I pray that the purpose and plan that you have for this merge is accomplished, that your will is accomplished on earth as it is in heaven.

Guide me God, in what you want me to do and what you don't want me to do.  Help me God to be a blessing to every person I encounter and a blessing to you.  Show me the needs that you want me to fill and give me the wisdom of how best to fill them.  I remain your servant God and I remain grateful for the opportunity to serve.

What God Said Tonight: 
Pretty formal tonight my daughter.  I hear and will honor your prayer.  I have already been working on this one for awhile now.  You are a part of something that will be remembered for a long time, on earth and in heaven. 

My angels are standing ready to battle and to praise.  They are ready for what comes.  They are ready for the spiritual fight and they are ready for the celebration that follows. 

Both are equally important you know.  The battle is important but you have not fully overcome until you celebrate, until you praise me and celebrate what we have done.  That is when the true and full victory is realized. 

So often you fight the battle and then you move onto the next battle and you forget to celebrate.  We are going for full and complete victory my daughter. 

My sweet warrior daughter.  Fight in my army and celebrate at my table.  I love you more than you will ever know.  Let my love strengthen you.  Let my armor protect you and let my angels accompany you.

No comments:

Post a Comment