Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Confidence...

My prayer:
Mighty creator and King. My healer and teacher.  My Father and my friend. Today was tough but we made it to this time together.  I love ending every day with this quiet time with you.   I love that it is always a surprise, that I never know what I am going to say, let alone what you are going to say.  I love that it is just a time when I get to share my heart with you and I get to hear your heart.


Tonight I am grateful that you are in me and in my life.  Tonight I am grateful that no matter what happens, how hard life can be, no matter what people say or think about me, I know that you love me.  I know that you think I am wonderful.  Thank you God for telling me over and over that you love me until I finally believed it. Thank you for making your love more relentless than my doubt.  I love you God.


What God Said Tonight:
What was hard about today? It was not that there was so much to do.  You have had days much more full than this.  Your attitude slipped today and that is why you struggled.  You forgot to praise me.  You forgot that all of this favor is only because I love you.  You got complacent and when your attitude was off and things didn't go quite your way, you got frustrated and discouraged.  


Don't be discouraged. Today was not as bad as you think. You just need to re-frame a bit.  Remember who I am. Remember who you are. Remember that you are a Royal Priesthood and the first son of the most high God.  


That is why you have had so much favor.  You have had the favor because there is a lot we need to do.  I need you to remember who you are at all times so you have the confidence to do what is next.  I need you to have the confidence of knowing who you are, even when no one else knows.  Even when no one sees value in you, I need you to know where your value comes from and walk with confidence.  


These next things that we are going to do are going to take a lot of confidence and there will not always be people there to tell you are doing well or that they  are proud of you.  You will have to be motivated and satisfied with my approval and my direction.  You will have to be satisfied with doing right and doing well.  I need you  to be able to stand and walk independent of the support of others.  For awhile, you will need it.  


It is going to feel a bit like a trek through the desert but I will be your oasis.  Learn this one thing and you will accomplish many great things in the future.  The plan on your life is unchanged and it is destined.  I love you sweet daughter.

1 comment:

  1. "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
    It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes."
    Psalm 118:8-9

    ReplyDelete