Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The farmer...

My prayer:
Awesome and mighty God. Tomorrow is a big day.  Tomorrow is the day we formally recognize what you did for us and celebrate your ressurection.  Tomorrow is a big chance to reach a lot of people for you.  


I pray God that you draw in every person that you want to touch tomorrow.   Help us God to say what you would have us say, do what you would have us do, and most of all to reflect you in everything.  


God I pray that all of the people who will go to church because "it is Easter and that is what you do," be surprised by your power, your grace and your mercy.  I pray God that they leave the service changed.  I pray God that they see you in a new and more real way than ever before. 


Thank you God for the opportunity to serve your people.


What God Said Tonight:
What you do tomorrow is not as important as what you do every other day of your life. People are not often convinced by a service, a message alone.  People are convinced by seeing me in your life every day.  


I will  bring a lot of people to you and to services tomorrow; but they will be people who have been prepared by you and people like you living next to them everyday.  You are the evidence that they need to see.  Your life is the proof they need to see that I exist and that I love them.  You are my walking billboards.  


Be ready to receive and reap the bounty tomorrow.  There will be a lot who choose me tomorrow.  There will be a lot of people who decide, after all of this time, that tomorrow is the day they are going to choose.  Tomorrow is the day they are going to change their lives.  But as you see each of these people make this marvelous  choice, remember that what brought them to it was the many people who have been planting seeds in their lives.  You get to see and be a part of the harvest but you did not plant all of the seed.  


I love you daughter.  Remember the importance of your everyday life.  Remember that you are as much a farmer planting seeds as you are a fisher bringing people in.  You are my hands and feet and I appreciate and love you so much.  I will remain with you always, you can count on it.

2 comments:

  1. This is so very meaningful... Lord help me to live my life everyday so that your light will shine through me.... I love you Jesus... Thanks Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen Rhonda! Thanks for all of your great comments and encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete