Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love band-aid...

My prayer:
Kind, loving, and precious God. You are so very sweet. You are also tough and all powerful but you are so sweet. Sometimes the gentle presence of you is almost more than I can bear. Your presence and your love is so completely beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes. 


I know I don't deserve it. I know i don't deserve you, but, that just makes it all more precious and more beautiful. God there is nothing like your presence.  There is nothing like your love.  I am in total awe of you.  


I hope you don't get tired of me telling you how great you are. I want more words to tell you, I want more talent to show you, I want you to hear my heart crying out my complete love for you! 


God your presence is like a warm blanket tonight.  I feel you wrapped around me.  It is warm and kind of tingly.  The physical presence of you in my life is more miraculous than I can describe.  


Holy Spirit, when you touch my spirit and my heart, I explode with pure joy. Jesus, when we hang out and talk about what it is like to be human, I know that I have a friend that will never turn his back on me.  Father, when I feel your covering, like I do tonight, I know that there is nothing that ever can truly harm me.  I know that you will protect me throughout eternity.  I know that I am safe in your presence.  


Thank you precious God for being everything I need.  I love you with everything that I am.


What God Said Tonight:
I love you and I am so glad that you know it.  You haven't always known.  You haven't always trusted that love.  I am so glad that we are finally at a point where you can begin to understand the love that I have for you.  


There is power in love.  There is healing in love.  There is truth in love. Love is patient, kind, never jealous and always giving.  


I love you with a purity that you cannot know outside of me.  I love you with a passion and a power that you cannot receive from anyone else.  I have a capacity for love that is not possible outside of me.  To know this great love, to experience this complete love, to have this true love in your life, you have to know me.  


I sometimes find it hard to believe that some people don't want my love.  Some people want it but are afraid it is not true.  Some people want it but think they don't deserve it.  But some people have been so hurt and torn to pieces that they truly don't want my love. 


Please remember that every person you meet has been hurt.  In one way or another, to one degree or another, every person you meet has been hurt.  Don't add to the hurt. Love them anyway. The smallest gesture of love can heal years of pain.  The smallest patch of love can provide the the opening I need to show them pure, healing, and powerful love.  Let your love be the band-aid that allows the wound to heal enough to let me in. 


I love you my sweet band-aid.  You are so very precious to me.  I will love you forever. I will protect you forever.  I will be your friend forever.  I will, forever.

2 comments:

  1. For God is not unrighteous to forget or overlook your labor and the love which you have shown for His name's sake in ministering to the needs of the saints (His own consecrated people), as you still do.
    Hebrews 6: 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post really touches my heart... Lord knows I have been so hurt... Right now, I am in a time of my life where I have lost so many loved ones... to death... and to them just turning their backs on me... I feel I can count the people that really love me on one hand... Lord, I need love in my life... I know that in due time I will receive everything God wants me to have... I know this, because I know God Loves me... For now, this is enough....

    ReplyDelete