Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ready...

My prayer:
Awesome and incredible God. You are so good God. Thank you God for the reminders today of the impact you make on people's lives.  I am so very grateful to be a part of your ministry.  I am so very grateful to get to be a part of you touching people's lives.  There is nothing better, anywhere!


I pray God and ask that you continue to hear us and meet the many needs we have in this life. I sometimes think you must get tired of hearing us always needing, always asking.  Life can be so tough sometimes and fact is, I can't live this life without your constant help.


I pray God over this coming week and ask that you continue the unmerited favor over my life. I love living in your favor!! I get such a kick out of seeing you prosper everything I put my hand to, as long as I am seeking you first, praying and giving you all the glory.  Seems like a pretty easy price to pay for the crazy favor you continue to show me.  Thank you Father.  You are so very good to me!!


I pray also God that you show me how I can best bless and serve you this week. Father, show me the needs that you want me to fill.  Show me the things you have for me to do.  It has been awhile since we have done a "new thing." If it is the right timing, show me that new thing you want me to do this week.  I love you God and I pray in the name of Jesus, amen.


What God Said Tonight:
I am here and I am waiting on you tonight.  I have something that I have been holding on to until you were ready. I think the time is now and you are ready. I have a new thing for you and you will be surprised.  


It had to wait for just the right time.  It had to wait for you to be fully prepared.  This new thing can be a blessing or a curse depending on if you are ready or not.  I have waited purposefully to give you the best chance of receiving it as a blessing and not a curse.  When you first see it, you may be tempted to dismiss it, but don't.  When you find yourself saying, that can't be for me, stop.  It likely is.  


I have a new thing that will take faith, it will take stepping out.  It won't be comfortable. It won't be easy.  But, if you are ready, it will be a bigger blessing to you and to the world than you can imagine right now.  


I have a bright and glorious future planned for you.  You will do great things in my kingdom, and you will do even greater things if you are ready.  Be waiting  I will bring it to you.  


I love you my sweet daughter.  Rest for another eventful week.  I am here for you every moment of every day and night.  I will never leave you.  I will always equip you for the things I ask of you.  I will never make you do anything on your own. 


I love your dependence on me.  It took a long time to teach you that.  Lean on me, call out to me and always ask for my help.  It is a big part of why I am here and a big part of why I sent my son to die.  I needed to be with you all the time, not separated by sin.  Covered in the blood, I can keep you close at ALL times.  I love you so much.  Rest now and we will do more tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment