Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Warrior angels...

My prayer:
Awesome and all powerful God. You are simply wonderful. I look forward to this time with you all day.  What do you want to talk about tonight? What is on your mind? I love you God and I am here and ready.


What God Said Tonight:
My angels are with you tonight.  I have sent them to you to prepare for battle. But don't worry, don't be afraid, it is not a battle you will fight.  That is why I sent them  


The battle is spiritual.  You will likely notice some things that spill over, but my angels cannot and will not lose.  I can promise you that. My warrior angels are with you. There are more angels in existence than there are people.  


You are tired from the race and your time to rest is nearly here.  In the meantime, keep at the fight, duck when the enemy takes a swing and let my angels defend you.  The fight is fixed and we win but listen to me and trust me to keep you from harm. 


Rest tonight for more tomorrow. Remember I am with you always. My angels will defend you. You are safe despite chaos around you.  The things happening around you have very little to do with you and your eternity.  Look to me for that. I am your future and I am your hope, always. Rest now and see the battle fought tomorrow.  I love you my sweet warrior daughter.

2 comments:

  1. God Bless U and keep them coming this Pray really helped me tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awee, and I love you my sweet heavenly Father Jesus.... This is so touching.... Thanks Marilyn...

    ReplyDelete