Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 25, 2011

What do you want...

My prayer:
Awesome, powerful God. Thank you for all that you are and all that you did today. 


Thank you again for protecting M and her family from the tornado! What a beautiful miracle that was God!! You lifted that tornado up off the ground and over their car keeping them safe...whoa! You are truly awesome God and life with you is so much better than life without you ever was.  


I love you God and I better turn things over to you before I fall asleep in this chair. I love to hear you God.


What God Said Tonight:
What do you need daughter? You haven't asked me for much in a long time.  You have not because you ask not.  Those are my words that you often use in jest but they are true none the less. 


What do you want daughter? What do you need? I hear your requests for everyone else but what about you? Don't forget to ask me for you sometimes.  I love that you so often come just to talk and spend time with me. I love that, but bring me your worries and your needs too.  Don't expect that I already know them.  I do, but there is power and activation through prayer.  Your prayer makes it possible for me to act in a situation. Your prayer opens the door.  Your prayer reaches into heaven and creates a tunnel that I can act through to change the circumstance.  


It is not always you that needs to be changed, sometimes it is the circumstance.  Pray to me about the circumstance and create an avenue for me to act.  


I love you so much. This is the beginning of a new journey together but this one we will have more help than we have ever had before. So many helping hands you will be amazed.  Go and rest now.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful lord and I want more of his presence with me. Thanks for writing what he told you to as its an insperation to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but just as it is written, "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post... It makes me feel really good about my relationship with my precious Lord and saviour... I want to be a seeker of God's face and not His hand, so therefore I feel very guilty when I am always asking for things for myself... It seems I am always praying for others because this is what makes me feel good, to see others I love be blessed....

    ReplyDelete