Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Why...

My prayer:
Mighty God, Father. Sometimes I have to stop and just be amazed by you.  I am amazed that even though you are you, God of everything, you let me know you, talk to you, hear from you. That is so irrational and crazy. 


I know you love me because you tell me and show me a lot but sometimes I have to wonder why you do. I am so grateful that you do.  I can't imagine life without your love.  But, why? Why would you love someone who gets it all wrong more than she gets it right?  Why would you love someone who is so much less than you? I mean if you were the universe, I would be less than a speck of dust. How do you even notice me, let alone love me? 


I guess the "why" doesn't really matter.  The only thing that matters is that you do love me and that makes everything worthwhile.  But, you know me...I think my first word as a baby was "why?"  


I remain in awe of you God.  I remain in awe of who you are, what you do and that somehow, you decided to love me.  I remain all yours God.


What God Said Tonight:
Watch for the new season and you will understand things tomorrow that you did not understand today.  Keep asking your questions, you will get the answers.  There are so many mysteries in this world. I have the answers and I will share them each with you as you are ready for them. I know that you often think about all of the questions you will ask me when you get to heaven. Don't wait. Ask now and I will tell you all that I can.  All that you can understand.  Some answers will need to wait for you to grow into a place where you can understand the answer but I will give you the answer as soon as you are ready.  


I don't want to be mysterious with you.  I don't want to be mysterious with my children.  I want you to know everything and be armed with that knowledge and that truth.  I gave you the Bible just for that purpose.  It is our text book for life.  I put in it everything you need to know.  The answers to your questions are there too.  


Think about what I have told you in your Bible.  I created you, I knew you before you were in your mother's womb.  I sculpted you as a potter. I am with you always. I died for you.  I created the world for you. I did it all for you. 


You ask why I love you, how could I not?  I have invested everything in you and in your life.  I live inside of you. I am your Father and your friend.  I am love.  I am not a loving God, I am love.  I can't help but love.  How much more will I love my creation, my child? I have created you and chosen you.  Of course I will love you. I understand that in some ways it doesn't make sense but if you look at at it from my perspective, it makes all of the sense in the world.  


I love you and that truly is the important piece.  Receive my love, accept my love tonight.  Rest in my love. Know that I am with you now and forever.  Know that my love for you can never be challenged and can never wane.  I am yours forever.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I'm reposting this for my friends to see. Thank you and God Bless..

    ReplyDelete